Thursday, September 11

Sarah Hearts (Certain Hot, Famous) Democrats?

Did Sarah smack that with a Democrat after all?

Naturally, it didn't take long for someone to add a little something to Matt Damon's interview in which he says that he reaaaaally needs to know whether Sarah thought the dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago and characterizes her a "really bad Disney movie."

God I love those democratic Masshole Good Willing Hunting actors and cannot wait until Ben Affleck is a senator representing my beloved home state.

Here's the original interview, introduced to me by my friend Evie, in which Matt brings up some integral points that I wish people in red and swing states would finally begin to consider, especially on a day like today, when we are reminded of what can happen if we don't have a strong leader.

And here's the fucking follow-up.

No comments: